Halloween is this weekend and we’ve got a gorgeous, last minute look from our Global Educator, Natalie using all jane iredale makeup. Add a pair for cheetah ears to complete your look!
- Apply Smooth Affair for Oily Skin to your entire face.
- Apply Glow time BB Cream in your shade all over your face.
- Apply Bronze 24-Karat Gold Dust to your hairline, under your cheek bones and from the inner corner of the brow following your noses natural edges using the Eye Shader Brush.
- For highlighting press Gold 24-Karat Gold Dust on the bridge of your nose up to the center of your forehead.
- Apply Bronze 24-Karat Gold Dust on your entire eyelid from lash line to brow.
- Using the White Eye Pencil, smile, then start coloring from the outside of your lip line to your smile lines and down to your chin.
- To create dimension, frame the edge of the all white area with Bronze 24-Karat Gold Dust using the Smudge Brush.
- Color the tip of your nose black with the Basic Black Eye Pencil.
- From the center of your nose to your cupids bows draw a straight line using the Basic Black Eye Pencil.
- Line your lips with the Basic Black Eye Pencil.
- Fill in the center of your lips with Berry Lip Liner.
- Fill in your brows as you normally would.
- Using the Basic Black Eye Pencil, line your bottom lash line and smudge with Ebony Pure Pressed Eye Shadow.
- Line your upper lash line with Black Liquid Liner creating a long winged line on both the inner and outer corner of your eyes.
- To create the leopard spots press Gold 24-Karat Gold Dust where you want the spot using the Smudge Brush.
- Trace the edges of the spot with Black Liquid Liner creating any shape you like.
- Add PureLash Extender and Conditioner, followed by Jet Black PureLash Lengthening Mascara.
Share your jane iredale makeup Halloween look with us on Instagram @janeiredale #halloweenmakeup!