And now for the evening! Here are three looks to get you out the door looking glam in just a few minutes and without a team of makeup artists (we can’t all be so lucky)!
- Use the ring finger to blend a small amount of a light shade of Eye Gloss into the entire lid, from the lashes towards the brow. Let dry for a few moments.
- Use the Chisel Shader to press a medium dark shade of eye shadow onto the entire lid. Depending on your eye color, try Slate from goGreen Eye Steppes, Swiss Chocolate from goBlue, or Licorice from goBrown.
- Wipe off the brush well and apply a light shade to the crease, blending into the brow bone. Try the base shade from your Eye Steppes.
- Apply a coordinating or contrasting shade of Mystikol to top and bottom lashes, using the dark shade on the outer three quarters and the highlighter shade on the inner corner.
- For example: as a green-eyed gal I would use Champagne Silk Eye Gloss, Slate from goGreen on the lid, Allure from goGreen in the crease, and Malachite Mystikol.
- Finish with a coat of PureLash Lash Extender & Conditioner and loads of Black Ice Longest Lash Thickening and Lengthening Mascara.
Easy Evening (this is the third look in the video):
- Apply the darkest shade from your triple eye shadow to the lid with the Chisel Shader Brush.
- Apply the lightest shade to the crease and brow bone with the Crease Brush.
- Apply the highlighter end of your Mystikol to the inner corners of your eyes. Smudge by blotting with your ring finger.
- Apply the dark side of Mystikol to the outer two-thirds of top and bottom lashes. Use the applicator, or the Eye Liner/Brow Brush to really amp up the intensity. Please don’t put the brush into the cap! Instead pump the applicator end into the cap and then swipe the applicator back and forth across the brush. Use the brush to push the color into the lash line.
- Line the upper and lower waterline with the Mystikol (either from the brush or the applicator). Yes, you can!
- Apply PureLash Lash Extender & Conditioner and Jet Black PureLash Mascara.
When I say “super” I mean super quick, as in “we’re late to the party” quick. If someone is yelling to you from downstairs to hurry up, but you want to look drop-dead gorgeous, this look is for you!
- Thickly line the eyes with Onyx Mystikol, or whatever shade you wish. Use the side of the applicator to create a very thick line, extending at least half way up the lid. Don’t worry if it’s messy, but do be sure to work it into the lash line. Follow the shape of your eye.
- Line the lower lash line thickly too, connecting the lines at the outer corner and extending almost to the inner corner.
- Smudge both the upper and lower lash lines with the Small Fluff Brush.
- Use the Chisel Shader Brush to pick up a coordinating, dark shade of eye shadow. With Onyx, I would use the darkest shade from Silver Lining PurePressed Eye Shadow Triple. Press it into the entire lid, up to the crease.
- Using the Chisel Shader Brush, apply the medium shade of eye shadow into the crease, blending up.
- Apply highlighter from the light end of Mystikol to the brow bone and inner corner of the eye. Blend with the ring finger.
- Apply simply loads of PureLash Lash Extender & Conditioner and Black Ice Longest Lash Thickening and Lengthening Mascara. Oh la la!
Now go on and have some fun!