I absolutley love the new Country Weekend collection, and thanks to getting sneak peeks early (job perks!) I’ve been wearing it every day for a few weeks now. The limited edition Getaway Eye Shadow Kit is simply stunning and works beautifully on any skin tone. The colors are versatile enough to take you from day to night, formal to relaxed. The five shades included are: Fresh Air, a shimmery pearl, Silence, a shimmery golden peach, Footprints, a matte green grey, Tea on the Porch, a shimmery copper gold and Starry Night, a shimmery black. All of the shades are contained in an elegant rose gold mirrored compact with a dual-ended applicator. Also included in the collection is Espresso Jelly Jar Gel Eyeliner – a shimmery brown grey color that is lovely for every day use or even as the base of a smoky eye. Lastly, but certainly not least, is Forever Peach Lip and Cheek Stain, the stain adjusts to your own chemistry for an irresistible peach shade that will flatter the skin’s unique undertone and enhance your natural coloring. Keep reading for two looks that you can recreate using this gorgeous collection, along with step-by-step instructions and a video tutorial.
“Who doesn’t love a peaceful weekend away in the country? The kind where you’re simply in awe of your gorgeous surroundings. That’s where this collection takes its cues. These breathtaking colors will set the ideal tone, whether your plans call for something quiet and casual or a bit more refined. Either way, all eyes will be on you.” -Jane Iredale
Fresh and pretty spring makeup
This is a soft, feminine makeup look beautiful for daytime.
- Apply your favorite foundation. We recommend Dream Tint for this look.
- If you have any blemishes that need concealing, camouflage them with our Zap&Hide Blemish Concealer.
- Use the Bitty Brow Kit in your shade to finish brows.
- Apply Fresh Air from the Getaway Eye Shadow Kit with your Deluxe Shader Brush to the entire eye from lash line to crease.
- Apply Footprints to the crease using your Crease Brush.
- With your Angle Eyeliner Brush, apply a very thin line on your top lashes only with Espresso Jelly Jar Gel Eyeliner.
- Apply PureLash Lash Extender & Conditioner and Brown Black PureLash Lengthening Mascara to your lashes.
- Apply Forever Peach Just Kissed Lip and Cheek Stain to apples of the cheeks, one at a time, blending with fingers.
- Finish by applying Forever Peach to your lips.
Summer smoky eyes
Try this bombshell makeup look featuring a sultry smoky eye, to heat up cool nights.
- Apply your shade of Amazing Base using the Refill-Me Refillable Powder Brush; spritz with your favorite Hydration Spray.
- Apply your shade of PureBrow Brow Gel to create a nice, intense brow.
- Apply Lemon Lid Primer with your Camouflage Brush from lash line to brow bone
- Apply Starry Night from the Getaway Eye Shadow Kit with your Crease Brush from lash line to crease. Build the color to the intensity you desire.
- With the Crease Brush, apply Tea on the Porch starting at the crease and working the product into Starry Night.
- Finish the eye by applying Fresh Air to the brow bone with your Eye Shader Brush.
- With the Detail Brush apply Espresso Jelly Jar Gel Eyeliner to both top and bottom lashes creating more intensity on the outside corners of both top and bottom lashes
- Apply PureLash Lash Extender & Conditioner with Black Ice Longest Lash Thickening and Lengthening Mascara to your lashes.
- Apply Copper Wind PurePressed Blush with the White Fan Brush to your cheeks.
- Apply Nude Lip Pencil and a sheer layer of Forever Peach Just Kissed Lip and Cheek Stain.