The votes are in and makeup tips for brown eyes took the lead. So get your goBrown Eye Steppes, and let’s get started. Don’t worry, blue eyed lovelies, you are next!
A Natural Look:
- Sweep on Sea Green using your Oval Blender Brush. Cover the entire lid, lashes to crease.
- Press Tan into the outer two-thirds of the crease using your Chisel Shader Brush.
- Use the Small Fluff Brush or the top edge of the Chisel Shader Brush to press Forest into the outer two-thirds of the upper lash line.
- With the same brush (wiped clean on a tissue), press Blue Sky into the entire lower lash line.
- Blend everything well and apply several coats of Longest Lash Thickening and Lengthening Mascara.
Here is the finished look:
A Glamorous Look:
- With the Oval Blender Brush, sweep Sea Green from the inner corner to the middle of the brow bone.
- With the Deluxe Shader Brush, pat Blue Sky into the center of the eyelid, blending up into the crease.
- With the Chisel Shader Brush, apply Tan to the outer two-thirds of the lid, from lashes right up to the brow bone.
- Using the same brush, layer Forest over the Tan, from the lash line into the crease.
- With the Angle Definer Brush, press Licorice into the lower lash line. You may wish to moisten the brush first to up the intensity of the Licorice or any other shade you wish to amplify.
- Blend well and apply PureLash Lash Extender & Conditioner and PureLash Mascara in Jet Black.
Voila! The finished look:
The colors here are distinct to illustrate the look. On you it should look more subtle and blended.
So have any of you tried it? I did and got loads of compliments!
Next week, blue eyes!