We’re loving the gorgeous looks that can be created with this year’s Pantone color of the year, Marsala. This beautiful shade of deep wine pairs amazing with colors like gold, bronze, pink and peach and is stunning on nails, lips, cheeks and even eyes. We were so inspired by Marsala that we’ve created two looks below. Keep reading for how you can recreate these yourself, plus click the model image to try them on in our makeover room!
- Start by applying your shade of PurePressed Base, spritz with your favorite Hydration Spray.
- Shape your brows with the Bitty Brow Kit in your shade.
- Apply Bone Eye Shadow to your entire brow bone using the Deluxe Shader Brush.
- Using the Crease Brush, apply Rose Gold Eye Shadow in your crease.
- Gently pat Dark Suede Eye Shadow onto your eyelid using the other side of your Deluxe Shader Brush.
- Using your Chisel Shader Brush, apply Espresso Eye Shadow to the outer corner of your eye; blend well using the Crease Brush.
- Line your top lash line and outer 3/4 of your bottom lash line with the Dark Topaz Mystikol.
- Apply PureLash Extender & Conditioner followed by Espresso Longest Lash Mascara.
- Using the Dome Brush, apply In Love PurePressed Blush to the apples of your cheeks.
- Finish your look with Katerina PureMoist Lipstick followed by Raspberry PureGloss Lip Gloss.
- Start by applying your shade of Glow Time BB Cream.
- Using the Deluxe Shader Brush, gently pat on Champagne Eye Shadow to your brow bone.
- Using the other side of your Deluxe Shader Brush, apply Peach Sherbet Eye Shadow to your entire eye lid.
- Using the Crease Brush, apply Cappucinio Eye Shadow in your crease, blend well.
- Line your top lash line using the Basic Black Eye Pencil.
- Apply PureLash Extender & Conditioner followed by Black Ice Longest Lash Mascara.
- Using your fingertips, apply Charisma In Touch Cream Blush to your cheeks.
- Finish your look with Venice Just Kissed Lip Plumper.
What look do you like best? Tell us below, or visit our makeover room and create your own Marsala inspired look!