There’s nothing more refreshing during the summer than a cool drink on a hot day, pair it with your favorite lippy and you’ve got an extra special treat. We’ve taken two of our favorite glosses inspired by delicious summer beverages and created makeup looks to suit any skin tone and summer event. Keep reading for step-by-step instructions on these gorgeous makeup looks and recipes for their yummy drinks. Try both and let us know what you think!
- For this sultry makeup look, start by applying the foundation of your choice.
- Using the doe foot applicator, apply Brown Silk Eye Shere on your entire eyelid and in crease.
- Using the Chisel Shader Brush, gently pat Bronze 24-Karat Gold Dust over the Eye Shere on your eyelid and in your crease.
- Line your top lash line and outer ¾ of your bottom lash line with Dark Topaz Mystikol, for a thinner line use the Angle Definer Brush.
- Apply PureLash Extender & Conditioner followed by 3-4 coats of Espresso Longest Lash Mascara to your lashes.
- Using the White Fan Brush, apply Whisper PurePressed Blush to your cheeks.
- To finish your look, apply Just Kissed Forever Peach on your lips followed by Bellini PureGloss Lip Gloss. Click the picture to try this look on in our makeover room.
We love this yummy peach bellini recipe from Ina Garten to go with your makeup look.
2 ripe peaches, seeded and diced
1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
1 teaspoon sugar
1 bottle chilled prosecco sparkling wine
Place the peaches, lemon juice, and sugar in the bowl of a food processor fitted with a steel blade and process until smooth. Press the mixture through a sieve and discard the peach solids in the sieve. Place 2 tablespoons of the peach puree into each Champagne glass and fill with cold prosecco. Serve immediately.
Pink Berry Smoothie
- For this pretty look start with your favorite foundation.
- Next apply Royal Velvet Eye Shadow on your eyelid and outer corner of eye by patting on gently with the Deluxe Shader Brush.
- Apply Hush Eye Shadow in your crease with the Crease Brush and blend any harsh lines.
- Apply Bone Eye Shadow on brow bone using the Eye Contour Brush.
- Line your top lash line and outer ¾ of your bottom Purple Jelly Jar Gel Eyeliner.
- Apply PureLash Extender & Conditioner followed by 2 coats of Black Ice Longest Lash Mascara.
- Using the White Fan Brush, apply Cheekie PurePressed Blush to the apples of your cheeks.
- Finish your look with Pink Smoothie PureGloss Lip Gloss. Click the picture to try this look on in our makeover room.
For an easy and delicious pink berry smoothie recipe, try this one from SheKnows.com.
1/2 cup blackberries, semifrozen
1/2 cup raspberries, semifrozen
1/2 cup sliced strawberries, semifrozen
1/2 cup blueberries, semifrozen
Juice of 1/2 lemon
3/4 cup cranberry juice cocktail
1 cup ice
2 tablespoons grenadine syrup
1 cup vanilla ice cream
Add all the ingredients to the blender. Pulse intermittently until it begins to swirl even. Blend on high until smooth, about 20 seconds.