We love a yummy cup of hot chocolate on a cold winter night, which is exactly what inspired this beautiful makeup look packed with pretty shades inspired by our favorite winter drinks. Keep reading for tips on how you can get the look. Plus, click the model image to try it on in our makeover room!
- Start by applying your shade of PurePressed Base using the Handi Brush. Spritz with your favorite Hydration Spray.
- Gently pat Cappuccino PurePressed Eye Shadow onto your entire eyelid using the Eye Shader Brush.
- Apply Dark Suede PurePressed Eye Shadow in your crease using the Crease Brush and blend into the outer corner of your eyelid.
- Apply Champagne PurePressed Eye Shadow to your brow bone using the Eye Contour Brush.
- Line your top lash line and outer 3/4 of your bottom lash line with Espresso Jelly Jar Gel Eyeliner using the Bent Liner Brush.
- Apply PureLash Extender and Conditioner followed by Jet Black PureLash Lengthening Mascara to your lashes.
- Apply Mocha PurePressed Blush to the apples of your cheeks using the White Fan Brush.
- Finish your look with Iced Mocha PureGloss Lip Gloss.
Try this look then share it with us on Instagram @janeiredale using #friendfavorites.