I couldn’t help but be inspired by winter when creating this makeup look. Whether you love it or not, it’s hard to deny the beauty of white fluffy snow and the way it sparkles when the sun hits it. However, winter also means shorter days and sometimes tired eyes, which is why I also love this look to wake up and brighten my face.
Winter Makeup Tips to Brighten Your Face
• To keep my face moisturized during the winter, I always like to start with Dream Tint Tinted Moisturizer, which is a tinted SPF 15 moisturizer (click here to learn how to best apply Dream Tint). For extra coverage you can always add PurePressed Base Mineral Foundation or Amazing Base Loose Mineral Powder on top.
• Apply Champagne Silk Eye Gloss to your eyelid and the lower part of your brow bone, I like to use the doe foot that comes with the Eye Gloss to apply it. Just be sure the edges are blended well so that there are no harsh lines, you can do this using your fingers.
• Apply the white end of the White/Pink Highlighter Pencil to your brow bone using the side (not the tip), this will give you a much softer look. While still using the white end, highlight the inner corner of your eye and line your bottom lash line.
• Using the White Fan brush, pinch the top of the brush so that the hair comes together. With the brush still pinched, gently swirl it in all the colors of Sunbeam Quad Bronzer. Release your hold so that the fan is now open and lightly apply Sunbeam to the apples of your cheek in a sideways sweeping motion.
• Using the Pink end of the Pink/White Highlighter Pencil, line your Cupids Bow (the little dip at the center of your top lip) this will give you a beautiful soft pout.
• Finish your look with Sugar Plum PureGloss Lip Gloss.
I hope you love this winter look as much as me. If you try it please let me know and we would love to see your pictures on our Facebook page!